Got this urge to blog in chinese again. Ha! Guess alot of people dont really like to read chinese characters, so, i cant "act chim" anymore. Sobbies.
Just reached home not long ago. I loveeee night studies/classes. :D
Mr.Leong came and disturbed me. Bugger. Buuuuuuuut, im beginning to like him. Ha! Nice bio teacher i have. Oh! He told us (Grace/Celine/Me) that the questions from Bio paper1, are all from Pure Bio TYS. Go! Screw him man. Sucker!
I want to know the truth, nothing but the truth. Guess you still owe me an explanation? Omg, why am i talking in such a nice tone. Wtf. I must be possess.
I pity Nana, for having a friend, who cannot be consider as her friend at all. Ha! To think that Nana treated you so good. Bitch. I dont think you deserve any good treatment from ANYBODY.
不服,我不服
I DUN THINK I DESERVE ANYTHING LIKE THIS.
早知如此,何必当初?
但这种事,可欲不可求
又有谁知道,长豆会是这种人?好可怜啊,我竟是那个实验品。
一个女人,走到这种地步,确实,有点失败。
我会拿得起,放得下。
Ha! I still think im able to express myself better in chinese. :D
Oh btw, i lost my prepaid phone. Buuuuuut! Its found by this malay guy, among the grasses next to Mac. -.- Nice one. Im so fucking lucky. So im gonna meet my 恩公 tmr. It'll be a bonus if he is cute. *SMILES*
No comments:
Post a Comment